Get in Touch with Harlow
Harlow Salon & Spa
1814 Crowne Commons Way
Johns Island, SC 29455
For the safety of your children and comfort of our guests, we request that children do not accompany you to the salon.
If arrangements cannot be made, unfortunately we will have to ask you to reschedule. Children’s haircuts are not listed as a service on the Harlow menu because this service is done as a courtesy to you by your stylist. If the child is unable to sit through a haircut and is incorrigible during his or her haircut we will not be able to continue the service. Harlow would like to continue to help make everyone’s visit pleasurable. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Color Care/ Keratin Policy:
Harlow Salon cannot guarantee the life of your color or keratin treatments if you are not using the proper professional color preserving hair care products. We are here to help you if you have any questions about our products to ensure you are using the right fit for you.
Other Harlow Policies:
A credit card number is put on file and saved when an appointment is made. This is to ensure your appointment is held. If you are a no-call/no-show, our system will automatically charge your card for the time we have allotted for your personal appointment. Please keep in communication with us if you are unable to make your appointment. This protocol protects the stylists time, and Harlow’s.
- 15 minute late arrival will require rescheduling.
- A credit card number is required to be on file to reserve your appointment. A fee equaling to the service amount will be charged (24 hour cancelation policy.) After ONE no-call/no-show you will be required to pay a deposit of your next appointment. Again, we just ask you communicate with us!
- No refunds on retail products (exchange for equal or lesser value)
- No refunds on services, EVER.
- We have the right to adjust prices due to length and density of your hair, we have the right refuse service.
- Harlow is a a la carte salon – meaning, there are no combos. everything is separate. Please speak to us about your budget and what you’re looking to achieve so we can possibly work with you without breaking the bank.
As a courtesy, we ask for 24 hours notice on all cancelled appointments. Your saved card will be charged for the amount of your scheduled services if you are a no-call/no-show. Please communicate with us to avoid any charges. Reminders come at the following times : time of booking, two days before, and two hours before scheduled service. Call, email, cancel online.